At Rajiv Chowk metro station Delhi, a man got a throat injury caused by a piece of plastic in a burger. He ate this burger at an outlet of a popular US fast-food chain.
Rakesh Kumar bought a cheese veggie burger on Sunday. While eating this burger, he felt something rigid in the mouth and started feeling nauseous. He informed the shift manager about the existence of a plastic piece. Later, he was taken to the Lady Hardinge Hospital for a medical examination too.
Rakesh Kumar has also filed a complaint in nearby Police station. Police registered a case and also, arrested the shift manager of the outlet. Plastic was found in that burger that caused an injury to the pharynx of Rakesh Kumar.

Follow Manipuri News at twitter for more news updates –